Lootmarket makes buying and selling CSGO and DOTA skins or weapons easy. Sellers can benefit from enchasing their excessive inventory which can then be withdrawn for real-world use or to buy other items on the website. In our experience buyers tend to find better deals here as compared to on Steam. Though Loot Market has a max price limit and we are not sure if they’re updated with the slightest fluctuation on the Steam Market. Sellers need to sell for a price that’s around 15% lower than that of Steam, but unlike Steam, you get real money.
Sellers need to be aware of the fact that there is a minimum withdrawal limit of $10. However, selling your items may take some time and will require that you tweak the price a bit to attract potential buyers. At the end of the day the lower the prices, the sooner you’ll sell.
Pros of Lootmarket:
- Sell your CSGO skins and weapons for real money
- Easy to use and understand interface
- Save time because you don’t need to search for buyers
- Buyers benefit from lower prices compared to Steam
Cons of Lootmarket:
- Minimum withdrawal limit is $10
- A significant commission